Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Me...

what do I say I am…
Do I define myself with the things that matter to me the most..
Or do I define myself with the ways I matter to others the most!!??
I am a dreamer…
I fantasize of a flawless Chimera…
May be what I dream mite come true someday…
but I don’ live alone in my dreams…
there are people and things….and everything has its part in this real world too…
“Paradise” is what I indulge myself into in my dreamland…
and this real world…which teaches me bitter new things every passing day….

urges me farther from it every moment…
Love is all I have in my paradise…
Love to give out…
Love to share…
Love that’s pure and not demanding….
and not bound or attached with any strings…
Love is what rules my Chimera….and so it stays SO I guess…
I am a child whose brought to the asperity of this world
with every strike of satire…
from some whom I had made my universe…cuz I imagined everything was as chaste as me…
I’m a naïve leaf…
which is muzzled in myriad ways….by all its trusses…
ignoring its throe for existence…
But I know above all…
I’m a mystic creation of Almighty…
an endowment sent from above…
to fulfill HIS special purpose..
to pervade “My Real Own”
to satiate eternity…
in this real world!!

2 comments:

Madhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madhu said...

Sunshine and Shadows said...
Its absolutely wonderful dear! Keep it up.. waiting to read more from u..