Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2007

May be Sometimes...

Hi People....
Its long since i wrote anything...actually its long since i took time to feel anything...
what follows here is not something that i have written...but may be something in the following lines touched me....hope many of yu will agree wid me wen yu read this....
Life........teaches us a lot of things everyday, every moment...i know it does to everyone....thru some incidents...or may be thru some ppl in our life...it does...and at the end of it...all that matters is that how someone can make a difference in your life even if yu meet them for jus a short while....
Do read and post yur comments... :)



Now, I don’ wana lose you…
but I don’ wanna use you…jus to have somebody by my side…
And I don’ wanna hate you…
I don’ wanna take you…but I don’ wanna be the one to cry…
And that don’ really matter
to anyone anymore….
but like a fool I keep losing my place…
and I keep seeing you up thru that door…

Theres a danger in loving somebody too much
and its sad when you know
its your heart you cant trust…
Theres a reason
why people don’t stay where they are…
May be sometimes Love jus ain’t enough…

I cud never change you…
but I don’ wanna blame you
baby you don’ have to take the fall…
Yes I may have hurt you..
but I did not desert you…
may be I jus wanna have it all…
It makes it sound like thunder…
it makes me feel like a wave..
Like a fool who will never see the truth
I keep thinking somethings gonna change…

Theres a danger in loving somebody too much…
and its sad when you know
its your heart they can touch…
Theres a reason
why people don’ stay who they are..
May be sometimes Love jus’ ain’t enough…

1 comment:

Madhu said...

True.. may be just love ain't enough!